The week leading up to Thanksgiving through New Years Day make up my absolute favorite time of the year. From the anticipation of time with family and friends to delicious food and Christmas music, there is a feeling in the air that is just electric. The past week has been a busy one, but full of productivity and a few of my favorite holiday traditions.
- My absolute favorite stationary company ever, Rifle Paper Co. had an amazing Cyber Monday deal that I took full advantage of. We ordered some holiday cards and gift tags for my boyfriend’s annual holiday corporate gifting… but I seriously might have to sneak a few! How adorable are they?!
- Gorgeous Friday night sunset from our rooftop balcony at work. Perfect ending to the week.
- I’ve been dying to put our Christmas tree up since before Thanksgiving, but it finally happened over the weekend.
- There she is! All decorated. More pictures to come 🙂
- I know I’ve openly complained about this in the past, but our apartment has ONE (yes, ONE) closet and a tiny pantry. Our old console table, just wasn’t cutting it and we really needed something that would allow for more storage so that we could use our minuscule make-shift pantry for what else? Food. I finally caved and bought an Ikea Malm in white and intend on decking it out in Overlays. Definitely a project for a rainy winter weekend and I can’t wait. For now, she’s a little plain Jane, but I couldn’t be happier to have a pantry that stores food instead of vases, crafts and cleaning supplies. Plus, a white table instead of black really lightens up the hallway 🙂
- And finally… our ONEHOPE Coffee has arrived! We were like a bunch of kids on Christmas morning waiting as our President cut open the box and pulled out the bags for us to see. What a wonderful Tuesday treat!