When I came across this Thanksgiving table post on Camille Styles last week, I just about fell out of my chair. I was floored by the chic, sophisticated and modern approach to Thanksgiving decor that McKenzie Powell took instead of the traditional, heavy Thanksgiving tablescapes that come to mind when I envision the holiday. The gorgeous fall florals and orange tapers are just enough to keep the table warm and inviting, while the glass candlesticks, geometric napkins and hint of gold keep the look fresh and modern. Bravo! Our team is celebrating Thanksgiving together next Monday and here is my inspiration board for our own table modeled after McKenzie’s rendition (with my own little twist) of course 🙂
- Vibrant fall florals arranged by yours truly as seen here.
- Glass candlesticks from CB2.
- Obsessed with this gorgeous (and massive) wishbone. LOVE!
- Gold rimmed glassware. Swoon!
- Gold chargers beneath modern white china.
- Greek key fabric for napkins.
- Love these gold mercury glass votives from one of my favorite sources – Jayson Home.
What will your Thanksgiving table look like?